Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 has been plagued by development difficulties and key staff departures, but now the development studio working on the game (Hardsuit Labs) has been removed from the project. How does a game like Bloodlines 2 go from nearly ready for release to indefinitely delayed in such a short span of time? Does this spell doom for the project, or is there some hope that this change is for the better?
~~~~ WELCOME TO THE LEAGUE! ~~~~
We are gamers, artists, writers & video producers who make things to help enrich your gaming experience.
SUBSCRIBE for tons more game guides, walkthroughs, reviews & lore videos! ► https://www.youtube.com/thetriplesleague?sub_confirmation=1
We have different content on other channels:
• LIVE PODCASTS & GAMING NEWS on Triple S Podcasts ► https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyWa45UKIdxa48QCF_52yIA
• EPIC MUSIC for gaming/studying on Triple S Radio ► https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8YTY05Uv8RTjWdbpKghHAg
~~~~ JOIN THE TRIPLE S LEGION! ~~~~
• Legion merch (NEW!) ► https://teespring.com/stores/thetriplesleague
• Discord community ► https://discord.gg/WDQJTJw
• Get some recognition & Discord perks by subscribing on Patreon! ► https://www.patreon.com/TheTripleSLeague
•• Or by becoming a channel member ► https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMWKb-id2icjihQdTL0btuw/join
~~~~ MUSIC CREDITS ~~~~
Video outro music: The Giddyup Kid Rap by Ashininity (uses elements licensed under Creative Commons licenses; see description at https://youtu.be/otQIT5B1h5o for attributions)